Who we are...
We are a group of Harley Davidson Owners who are committed to riding safely and enjoying the company of other like minded Harley Davidson enthusiasts.
The Harley Owners Group® (H.O.G.®) is an organization founded and sponsored by Harley-Davidson Motor Company. The Group was established to offer motorcycling benefits and services to Harley-Davidson enthusiasts throughout the world, and to develop a close relationship between the Harley-Davidson rider, the Harley-Davidson® Dealership, and Harley-Davidson Motor Company.
How Do You Join?
Joining our chapter is very simple. As long as your National HOG Membership is in good standing, you can join our chapter! Here's what we recommend every new member do:
- Verify National Membership
- Complete This Enrollment Form
- Attend a Chapter Meeting
It really couldn't be any easier to become a part of one of the best chapters of Harley Owners Group in the area!
Oh The Places You'll Go...
When do we meet?
The Bayside H.O.G. chapter holds monthly meetings at 7:00 PM on the 3rd Friday of each month at our sponsoring dealership, Bayside Harley Davidson, with a social hour prior to the meeting starting at 6:00 PM
When do we ride?
We ride year-round, throughout the Hampton Roads region including parts of North Carolina. We hold open, closed, and member's only rides.
On open rides, anyone in the motorcycle community is welcome to join us regardless of motorcycle make/model.
On closed rides, which will be announced beforehand, we limit the group to chapter members and one guest.
Member's Only rides are usually when we travel to unique destinations such as our annual Mountain Ride, or a chapter trip to The Tail of the Dragon.
The Fine Print (The Lawyers Made Us! )
Personal privacy and security of information are mutual concerns of H.O.G., its members, and visitors to Bayside Chapter's website. This Statement explains H.O.G.’s Internet policies and security measures relating to personal privacy and information.
The Bayside Chapter collects and stores the following information about you when you visit the Bayside Chapter website:
- the name of the domain from which you access the Internet (for example, aol.com)
- the date and time you access the site
- the Internet address of the website from which you linked directly to our site.
The Chapter uses this information to measure the number of visitors to the different sections of its site. This helps H.O.G. to make its site more responsive to its members and prospective members. H.O.G. will not obtain personally identifying information about you when you visit our site unless you choose to provide such information. If you choose to send e-mail, registration, or other personal information over the Internet, you do so voluntarily. The Bayside Chapter will not disclose personal information provided to it except as follows:
- At your request, which may be oral, in writing, by telephone, electronic or other means we recognize
- To assist H.O.G. in evaluating its programs and to continue to improve the quality of your on-line and membership experience
- When disclosure is required by law, such as pursuant to court order, subpoena, legal process or government agency examination or investigation, or to protect or enforce our rights
- To companies that perform services for H.O.G in connection with your membership, such as data processing and financial transaction processing companies and agencies
- To Harley-Davidson affiliated companies and carefully selected third parties for their own use to provide products and services, or other opportunities to you, unless you have instructed us in writing not to do so
- In connection with Harley-Davidson corporate due diligence and audits.
By your use of a connection to our website, you understand and consent to this privacy statement. If for any reason you are concerned that the personal or member information maintained by H.O.G. is not correct or if for some reason you believe H.O.G. has not adhered to these privacy principles, please notify us by calling 1-800-CLUB-HOG